Friday, March 6, 2009

Flavors of Unemploymentality!

 Taking back the control over my feelings, I’m back to pen down my observations on the Unemploymentality. With Unemployment stats surging to an index making “American Dream”  a nonentity hereafter, people around me are all vexed and world-weary. 

 Bt,On a different note I have a different mindset over all this. I’m in contrast enjoying the flavors of Unemploymentality. The Unorthodox trait in me isn’t letting me take all this earnestly. I tried exploring the causes for my weird spirit and the outcomes are as follows:

     * May be am a Psycho(?).
     * May be bocz of  my friends(.).
     * May be this isn’t rigor compared to my  past(?).
     * May be of the certainity I have over my knowledge(.).
     * May be bcoz of the $10k Credit card that my wallet holds(!).

  What ever the reason may be, the point of life is to live it the way you want and for that you need to dare to face the consequences. I personally would rather die than not live life the way I want to.




No comments: